I’ve gotten in the habit of posting every Tuesday and Thursday, but for some reason my drama-watching cycle is a bit off this week. This means I haven’t finished the show I would normally post a review for today, so out of guilt I instead give you an extremely short list of thoughts to ponder.
• I’m a huge lover of the music site 8tracks. And guess what came up this afternoon while I was innocently listening to a playlist tagged study? That would be the song “Crystal Flower” from the Goong soundtrack, buried among a huge clutch of sweeping instrumental soundtracks from random Western movies.
• Here are images outlining why I both love and hate Drama Fever.
Love: It’s sassy and sometimes snarky, as when its employees savaged Big during a recent blog podcast. See also:
Hate: Couldn’t they have waited for the body to be cold before they started running this advertisement on Google AdWords?
• Today is To the Beautiful You day. And there was much rejoicing!
• Also exciting? The premiere of Nice Guy sounds as if it was actually pretty good.
• Would the song titles on the Coffee Prince OST show up correctly on my car’s radio display if I had bought a Hyundai instead of a Honda?